Introduction to Psychic Development Class with Robert Lindsy Milne
Date: Coming this February
In this 4 week course we will look at practical methods on how to develop, train, and control your psychic abilities. Abilities we all have!
We will work on developing the skills needed for psychic readings, healing, mediumship, and developing one’s psychic intuition and how to put those new abilities to practice.
Each class will be filled with fun and exciting group discussions throughout class, lectures, guided meditations, and self-healing & manifesting exercises.
You will learn to access, enhance and make use of all your intuitive abilities (even those never experienced before), including:
- Clairvoyance Accessing Intuitive Information through Vision, Images, Colors.
- Telepathy Mind to mind, or heart to heart communication.
- Clairaudience Hearing psi based information in words or sounds.
- Clairsentience Feeling others emotions and body sensations
- Claircognizance Instant knowing without use of analytic thought.
- Energy Healing Transforming the building blocks of what keeps someone unwell, or stuck or in pain or distress.
You will learn meditative and energetic healing techniques for helping yourself and others to:
- Become more focused, grounded, centered and effective in the world
- Access deeper parts of your own personality, power and wisdom
- Release Stress and Tension
- Let go of obsessive and anxious thoughts
- Overcome obstacles to achieving and manifesting goals
- Start the flow of intuitive information, probe for greater details, and to bypass false analytic-based interpretations
- Communicate intuitive-based information ethically, effectively and honestly with others
- Control one’s own emotions that can easily distract or distort information
You will learn to overcome bad psychic habits including:
- Fishing for information through excessive verbal questioning
- Seeking constant validation from your client
- Giving analytic inspired advice instead of intuitive guidance
- Allowing your emotions or need to be liked to get in your way
- Being completely dependent on any physical divination tool outside yourself (rather if you already use a divination tool such as tarot cards you will be helped to have the cards appear visually rather then having you use them in class)